1. Before the rumors even start.. We will be back next year.
2. If we have to cancel this weekend...we will reschedule to the very next weekend, which is Oct 25-26th
3. Dec 6th and 7th there will be a FUNdraiser show for BBHSA. This show will feature our new class list for next year as well as go over other changes. I really suggest coming.
4. Our Dec 6th and 7th show is going to be hosted at Wolf Mountain Equestrian Center in Spotsylvania County. So regardless of the Weather...we can go indoors if needed. I will be posting up the new proposed class list soon. So now is the time for your suggestions. Feel free to post them on our BBHSA facebook page or send me a private msg.
Next pleasure show is Oct 18. Dont forget we will have our annual costume contest on Saturday around noon....it will take place after western classes and before english classes. I hear that Kendra Sullivan of Dunn Tack Works is making a special saddle pad cover as a giveaway for this coming show.....maybe she will show us some sneak peeks...maybe you will just have to come and see it in person and hope you win it.
The next day of barrel racing is Oct 19th.
gates open at 700am...registration at 800am .....first class at 900am....any questions call or text me at 703.283.4151
Dont forget this saturday night Sept 27 is our Barrel racing night. Buckles for Jr and Sr Champions and Reserve Champions will be given out at the end of the night. You do not have to be a member to enter.
Gates open at 330pm. Registration starts at 430 and first class starts at 500pm
Heres the class list... Poles, Cloverleaf Barrels, Speed Barrels, Slot Barrels, Bi-Rangle Barrels and Keyhole.
Next pleasure show and barrel racing is Sept 20 and 21st. Classes start at 900am. Registration and schooling starts at 800am and gates open at 730am
The Saturday night Barrel racing will be held on Sept 27th...NEW START TIME OF 5:00PM....gates open at 330pm, Registration will begin at 400pm and schooling will begin at 400pm
The storms are due to hit between 800-900pm. That would be right as our event gets started. So we are now rescheduling it to Sept 27th.
Currently is not looking good. The storms are in the Winchester va area right now at 345pm. They are now forecasting 100 percent chance of rain and T storms at 900pm....We are going to watch the radar until 500pm and then make the decision on what we think we can do. The makeup date would be Sat night Sept 27th.